- Understand and analyze different theories and taxonomies related to OBE
- Identifying Gaps in current/conventional methods of teaching and innovative solutions for improvement.
- Highlights the importance of class reforms, program alignment, external accountability and complete system transformation for successful implementation of OBE.
- Elaborating on the role of quality control in implementation of OBE.
Expected Outcomes: Teacher participants will be
- Exposed greatly on ideas and concepts underlying OBE particularly to make use of engineering, scientific techniques for teaching-learning outcome based and effective.
- Able to adopt OBE in daily professional life.
- In a position to effectively communicate to the higher authorities of the Department, Institute the need of curriculum design, classroom and institute infrastructure reforms and other relevant resources required to conduct OBE.
- Understand and respect the role of quality control in effective execution of OBE.
- Proceeding elaborating the successful stories of OBE case studies will be available to teacher participant as well as all teaching fraternity.
Key Highlights and Contents
- No Registration Fees
- Mode of Sessions: ONLINE
- Session Timings: Morning 10.00 am to 1.00 pm Evening 5.00 pm to 7.00 pm
- Sessions by Experts from the field of OBE
- Demo on Open-Source/Proprietary SW tools
- Experiential Learning through Case Study Presentations by Experts from renowned Institutes
- Experiential Learning through Case Study Presentations by Peer Participants
- Interaction with Experts with National repute during Panel Discussions
- Publication of Proceedings
STTP1: Theories & taxonomies related to OBE, Bloom’s Taxonomies, curriculum design, design of CO, CO-PO Mapping, Attainment, continuous improvement, Rubric, Assessment and evaluation, ICT: technology for TLE, Impact of Online Education on implementation of OBE.
STTP2: NBA Criteria (UG/PG), NAAC, Role of Quality Control in implementation of OBE
Distinguished faculty members from the renowned institutes like IIT, NITTTR, other institutes, Universities and industry experts/ trainers working in the domain of OBE